Full coloured or black and white?


One of these two versions will be my contribution to "Artemorfosis", a project by Txema Ruiz de Gordejuela. Myself and a big bunch of other diverse artists had been asked to adapt his photography -winner of the 2010 Argaya Photographic Contest- to our own proffessional view. The original image displays how a traditional task is performed on my region by hand: "La Siega" ("The Reap"). As I'm interested at the moment on Glitch Art, I've connected such a human activity with interferences on nature straight away, On the other hand, it also makes me think about a giant-robotic-harvesting insect, so I tried to make this interference look alike. Any thoughts about it? ;)



All interpretations will be shown together on public projections from 24th to 29th November here in my town, Valladolid.

Comentarios

Entradas populares